Saturday, December 25, 2010

Chicago Xmas Eve & 7 Fishes Dinner

Walked around Chicago to see the Christmas decorations and tree at Daley Plaza and then on to my honey's family tradition of the Italian 7 fishes dinner. Lovely family tradition that I am so happy to be able to enjoy!

 Millennium Park decorated for the holidays.

 Christmas tree at Daley Plaza.

 Baked clams.

 Mussels with marinara.

 Just a glimpse at dinner, doesn't do it justice. Wish I took more pics, but was busy eating! We had raw clams on the halfshell, baked clams, mussels, shrimp-cold & fried, fried smelts, talapia, cold crabmeat & shrimp salad. Wonderful! So nice to be hooked up with an I-talian family for the holidays!

 Fantastic gifts of tea from Todd & Holland Tea Merchants. My favorite store! Here's their site, check it out: http://www.todd-holland.com/

My honey opening some presents. Tomorrow we to to my favorite Uncle-in-Law Greg's & family, then Sunday NYC, pick up the buddy & head for my family in Jersey. Wishing everyone a wonderful holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment